2.1 first translation, updated translation guidance, announcement?

Thanks to @jgkim열린 정의 - Open Definition - Defining Open in Open Data, Open Content and Open Knowledge

I also updated Participate - Open Definition - Defining Open in Open Data, Open Content and Open Knowledge to point to 2.1 for translations going forward, and also encouraging translation of Wikipedia links to the OSD and FSD.

The English version is also available at Open Definition 2.1 - Open Definition - Defining Open in Open Data, Open Content and Open Knowledge but I haven’t switched any other links on the site, nor changed /od/. @jgkim re-proposed redirecting /od/ to /od/2.1/en/ in /od redirect to stable url for current version? · Issue #63 · okfn/opendefinition · GitHub … I’m more inclined to have /od/ just link to /od/2.1/en given the terrible user experience of a javascript redirect.

But I also figure we should update links to 2.1, including addressing issue 63 one way or another, just before there’s some kind of wider announcement of 2.1. Is that planned? cc @herb_lainchbury

1 Like

@mlinksva Yes, I intend to do a wider announcement.

1 Like

2nd 2.1 translation thanks to @nyampire オープンの定義 - Open Definition - Defining Open in Open Data, Open Content and Open Knowledge

2 Likes