Introducing The New Proposed Global Open Data Index Survey

@tlacoyodefrijol @Mor When will the survey be launch ?

1 Like

:+1:
It would be nice to have a schedule (or expected schedule) for the GODI Survey in 2016.

1 Like

@hermann you can read more here Launch of the Global Open Data Index survey

1 Like

You can read more here Launch of the Global Open Data Index survey

Hi, how may Ireland (Republic) participate in this survey? We had an entry for 2015 but not 2016, where can we see our assessment (if any)? Thanks.

Hi @Datagovie,

This is a very good question that we hear often. GODI is a community-driven assessment. Unfortunately, we did not have enough submissions in 2016 coming from community submitters. Therefore we could not include Ireland this year.

You can participate in the coming GODI, or maybe Open Knowledge Ireland can help you to run a stand-alone assessment in the interim phase? For this year we unfortunately do not add more countries.

Please do get in touch if you have further questions
Danny

Thanks Danny
We would be interested in participating in the next GODI, please let me know what we need to do to encourage participation.
I will talk to Open Knowledge Ireland also.
Kind regards
Fiona

1 Like

Hi Fiona,

I think it is best to refer this question to our community manager Oscar Montiel (@tlacoyodefrijol) He will be able to answer questions you might have.

All the best
Danny

Hi Fiona,

The assessment for the Global Open Data Index is now closed, as Danny mentioned. If you consider it might be good to create an assessment for cities, regions or the country itself in Ireland, please let me know and we can talk about what would be the best approach.
Best,
Oscar

HI @dannylammerhirt,

Korea is also not include this year. Can you let me know a schedule for the coming GODI?

With thanks,
Haklae