OpenTrials "i'm interested" process UX improvements

I tried out signing up to show I’m interested and got:

I was sort of surprised …

• Why am I being signed up to a mailing list?
    • I need to go to my email now and click on something …
  • There is no acknowledgement of my submission of any info on what will happen next …

The last point is probably the most important. I’ve just said I’m interested and I have no idea what’s going to happen …

Hey Rufus, thanks a lot for pointing this out and for getting in touch. This is something we are working on right now. In the meantime, please register your interest on this forum here and we’ll make sure you are kept up to date about the ways we will be asking for community involvement. In the meantime, I hope everyone saw that the paper on the project was released today from Ben Goldacre and Jonathan Gray that outlines what we are working on: OpenTrials: towards a collaborative open database of all available information on all clinical trials | Trials | Full Text
If there are particular features you would like to see or if you have feedback, send them to opentrials@okfn.org. Thanks! Emma, OpenTrials

how does one register their interest on this forum here?

1 Like

Hi there, just add your preferred email address, and we’ll be in touch in the coming weeks. Thank you.

1 Like

jalbertbowden@gmail.com

thanks