Who's here? Who's missing?

At the time of posting we have 88 Australian members in this forum.

Find out who’s here.

Who’s missing?

Do you know someone involved in Open Knowledge Australia that’s not here? Why not encourage them to Sign up and join the conversation at https://discuss.okfn.org.

Have you started a conversation yet? It’s easy, just hit

Feeling left out?
Are you involved in Open Knowledge Australia and have signed up here but don’t have an OK Australia Badge?

That’s terrible! Reply to this post and I’ll add you if you have Australia listed as your Country in your Profile. While you’re there, why not tell us a little about yourself.

If you’d like an OK Australia badge but aren’t located in Australia, tell me why and we’ll see what can be done.

Badges?

This forum automatically awards badges for doing the right things, like updating your profile, reading the guidelines, or writing a popular topic.

It can become a little addictive and some people just want to collect all the badges.

How many do you have?

1 Like

Massive thanks to you @Stephen for getting the invitations out.

I’m in the US this week and the people I’ve been speaking with are all impressed by just how much activity is going on in Australia. We have always been fast followers but in the case of Open Knowledge I think we might soon be ahead of others in some really important initiatives - GovHack and Open Council Data in particular.

2 Likes