Open Science Goodies

The topic of stickers came up on the mailing list recently and we have a couple of potential designs:
Stefan created one modelled on the Open Knowledge buttons. There is also the new Open Science working group logo, a web graphic and usage information + examples.

Would anyone be interested in coming up with a range of stickers and other items we can order for the working group? Badges, mugs, T-shirts, USB sticks etc. There is very little funding for this but we can see what we can do and the designs would be available for local groups and meetings.

Jenny

2 Likes

here the git repo with my recent creation of printable open science stickers. GitHub - openscienceASAP/open-science-sticker: Open Science sticker

later, i also will publish an A0 poster from us.

3 Likes

@stefankasberger Are you OK if we use GitHub - openscienceASAP/open-science-sticker: Open Science sticker to store the source “code”, e.g. SVG files, for all Open Science Goodies and provide a Makefile/Shell Script/Python Script/… to convert the SVG files for JPG/PNG/PDF/… and make this available in some place that we like (e.g. Static Web Site, OKF Wiki, Google Docs, Dropbox, …)?

1 Like

that would be wonderful, cause thats the idea behind putting thins on github. and automatization is always nice. :slight_smile:

If you want some send me your mail address by email (if you want you can send it encrypted, go to http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=raniere&op=index to get my public key).

2 Likes