Resolutions for Open Economics

Hi everyone,

I have previously tried to awake this group by creating our wiki page, our own IRC channel, and unfortunately, it seems that the people that were involved with this WG have moved on. Therefore, since there is no one else trying to work on this WG anymore, I’d like to know if is possible and if it sounds plausible if I take over the Leader position of Open Economics. I haven’t thought about it through in terms of plans and actions. Right now, I believe the priority is to reestablish its work flow and get more people involved. If that is okay, I’d like to know what needs to be done to make it happen.

I also have emailed the system admin email to request 3 things. My intentions were to bring back the people involved, but it failed. However, I still need them if I end up as the leader of this WG.
In case anyone can help me solve them, please let me know. My needs are:

• Problem #1: Email issue
  • Request: Is it working? I recently emailed it to report a Portuguese failed bank to add the list but I got the
    email returned. Who are the current recipients of that email address? It would be important to have someone active to deal with that email and that person can be me.

• Problem #2: Twitter account and blog inactivity
  • Request: Need to know who is controlling both pages (Twitter and Blog) and how can one post an article to the website.

• Problem #3 (but not very important for now): Log recording bot to #OpenEconomics @ Freenode
  • Request: Get a bot to the OE group IRC channel that is able to record logs.

I don’t know if I posted this in the right section. I apologize in advance if I didn’t.
Thank you for your time.