Welcome to the Open Knowledge Australia discussion group - a place for members to have conversations about local issues, events, and projects.
This discussion forum is one way we’re joining the dots in Open Knowledge across Australia. You can also:
Learn who’s on the team and come along to one of our meetups in:
See the projects and major events we contribute to:
- Australia’s Regional and Local Open Data Census. Join the discussion or follow @AuOpenDataIndex
- GovHack - Australia and New Zealand’s largest Open Government Data Hackfest
- HealthHack - #HealthHack, #HealthHackBne, HealthHackPerth
- CKAN and the CKAN Association. Why not join the discussion?
- Open Council Data - standards for local government data.
Get Started - view topics in Open Knowledge Australia category.