I believe some of our local leaderships could apply. Please, share.
Kofi Annan Fellowship support is currently open to eligible applications. This Fellowship provides the opportunity for talented and motivated students from developing countries, who do not belong to a privileged class and lack sufficient financial means, to study management at the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin and graduate with a prestigious MBA or MSc from the most international business school in Germany.
ESMT’s one-year Full-Time MBA is a management acceleration programme aimed at early to mid-career professionals with at least three years of professional experience.
- €58,000 and covers full tuition fees and course materials in
addition to a living stipend of €1,000 per month for the duration of the
- The fellowship also covers one round-trip plane ticket to Berlin from the Fellow’s home
- Fellowships can be awarded only after a candidate has been admitted to the ESMT MBA program
- MBA applicants should have a bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, GMAT, and proficient
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building
the economy and society of their home country with entrepreneurial
- Applicants must be residents of one of the UN-listed LDCs, LLDCs,
or of Palestine. Other countries will be considered by the Kofi Annan
Business Schools Foundation upon request.
DEADLINE: September 30, 2015
To apply and for more information visit here