How to link an Organisation to a Group

title: Link an Organisation to a Group?
slug:
username: vcharles

(note: username should already exist on DataHub.io)

Hello,

I would like to tie my Organisation and datasets to Groups of my choice with DataHub.io but I don’t know how to do it. I can’t figure out how to join Groups.
Anyone can help?

Thanks

Valentine

It looks like groups aren’t enabled for creation by ordinary users, and there are no groups currently. Is there a particular thing you’re trying to accomplish that can’t be addressed using organizations alone?

Hi Dan,

I just saw the new LOD Cloud published at http://lod-cloud.net/ and noticed that they took into account the wrong version of the data set of my organisation Europeana. In their guidelines they mention a lodcloud group which gather all the relevant dataset. I just thought that linking my dataset to that group would increase its visibility. But if groups is something that I can’t used, no worries I will just try to update the description of my dataset.
Thanks
Valentine

It could be they were referring instead to the organization: Linking Open Data Cloud - Organisations - the Datahub

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.