Joining the Frictionless Data Team

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce you all to @lauragift21 who is a new developer at Datopian. Gift is also going to be really involved in the Frictionless Data community - so say hi or ask her questions sometime :slight_smile: Read her blog below to learn more about her!

Originally published on Joining the Frictionless Data Team ā€” Datopian

Hi there, My name is Gift Egwuenu and Iā€™m super excited to share I joined Datopian as a Frontend Developer and Developer Evangelist! :tada:

Frictionless Data is an open-source toolkit that brings simplicity and grace to the data experience. We want every Data Engineer or Data Scientist to know about it and benefit from it.

Part of my job involves spreading the word about Frictionless Data and encouraging community involvement by sharing what you can achieve with the toolkit :smiley:

My other day-to-day activities include the following and more:

• Working on Frictionless Data tools
  • Working closely and interacting with the Frictionless Data Community via (chats, remote hangouts, and in-person events)
  • Writing documentation, guide and blog posts for Frictionless Data

Iā€™m glad I get to do this as a full-time job because Iā€™m passionate about teaching and learning :rocket: and Iā€™m excited to be a part of the Frictionless Data community where I get to contribute, share, learn and interact with the data community.

5 Likes