Post Event info
It was great to see everyone at the 9th June event. Many thanks for coming and to our speakers and contributors.
Wednesday 14th September, 7pm, Newspeak House, 133 Bethnal Green Rd, London E2 7DG
Future events and speaker updates available on:
Here’s what happened at the 9th June Meetup:
Photos and Presentations
View full selection of Photos, and Presentations:
Speakers & Contributors
- Rufus Pollock, Founder - Open Knowledge International - Introductions and the Open Knowledge Leaders Program
- Simon Bowers from The Guardian - Panama Papers: corruption, tax evasion and money laundering
- Lovisa Moller and Natasha Adams from Action Aid - Network of binding treaties between the UK and developing countries and campaigns on: Tax Treaties and Make tax fair
- David Mihalyi - Economic Analyst at the Natural Resource Governance Institute - Monitoring the extractive sector with open data
- Matthew Buck of Drawnalism - Real time drawings of topics covered
Sharing your materials
If you took photos, wrote a post or want to share anything about the event please post a reply below.
If you would like to get more involved in Open Knowledge England’s activities please just get in touch on the forum here in this thread: