Heading for the OGP Summit? Data dive and re-launch of ResourceContracts.org - Monday 26 October

Hey everyone,

I know that some of you will be attending the OGP Global Summit in Mexico City next week. I wanted to share a heads up on two events that I am helping to host with Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI) and a number of friends and partners.

If you are joining the OGP Summit I’d be very glad to meet and/or see you to any of these events!

Extractives and open contracting Data Dive:
We at NRGI will be hosting a public data dive with Social Tic, Open Contracting, Cadasta and Joined Up Data Alliance. We will be sharing current data projects and invite you to bring your project along. We will kick off with lightning talks from 10AM where you can present your own data project.

When: Monday 26 October 10AM - 5PM
Where: Telmex Hub, Isabel la Catolica 51, Colonia Centro
RSVP (RSVP page in Spanish, event in English and Spanish): DataDive en Recursos Naturales y Presentación de ResourceContracts.org Entradas, Lun, 26 oct. 2015 a las 10:00 | Eventbrite

Re-Launch of ResourceContracts.org:
Join us for the re-launch of ResourceContracts.org, a global repository for extractive industry contracts. The Columbia Center for Sustainable Investment (CCSI), the World Bank and Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI) warmly welcome members the OGP community to celebrate the launch of the upgraded ResourceContracts.org. We will feature remarks from leaders in the extractives transparency and open government movement and offer opportunities for the OGP community to meet and connect with friends and colleagues over a light reception before the kick-off of the OGP Summit program.

When: Monday 26 October 6PM – 8PM
Where: Hotel Downtown Isabel la Católica 30 Colonia Centro México DF, Mexico
RSVP: Launch of ResourceContracts.org at the OGP Global Summit Tickets, Mon 26 Oct 2015 at 18:00 | Eventbrite

If you have questions or want get involved, let me know!

2 Likes