New Member Introductions

Hello all! I am the new Product Manager for Frictionless Data for Reproducible Research at OKI (see more here: https://blog.okfn.org/2018/07/12/sloan-foundation-funds-frictionless-data-for-reproducible-research/). I’ll be working with the research community to run pilots using frictionless data tools & specs to make science data more open & shareable. Looking forward to chatting with this community! :wave:

Lilly

I am new member of this community. I am here to share whatever knowledge i got and learn from all the senior members. i am looking for Indian railway database, it will be really helpful, if anyone help me to get the data of train schedule and railway stations for my sites Get PNR Status and Online PNR Status

Hi everyone! I’m Emily, a part of the Democracy team at mySociety, working on open political data for democracies around the world. (mySociety have built EveryPolitician, with the goal of complete and comprehensive coverage of the current members of at least every national legislature in a consistent format, as well as to include sub-national, regional and local political data.)

My team works with local organisations to build tools and communities around creating and maintaining Popolo-standard political – e.g. political position holder & legislative – data on Wikidata. We are members of Code for All, and I work with Georgie, who joined the forum earlier this year!