We’re getting loads of great submissions from registrants for topics for sessions at The Open Exchange for Social Change, here are some examples:
- Improving Public Transit Systems
- Best Practices for Making Governments Transparent
- Using Comics to Promote Open Data
- Getting Youth Interested in Social Issues
- Analysing Hate Speach
- What Can We Learn from the Panama Papers?
- Diversifying Gender Roles in Open Data Projects
- Assuring Open Datasets Aren’t Used for Manipulation and Deception
- Promoting Social Change in Rural Areas with Open Data
- Opening Up Proprietary Data
And with just a week to go, we are still accepting registrations! Please see: http://open-exchange.net to sign up, suggest your own topics and get more information on our online facilitation coaching session.