Here's where we are at so far.
- Daniel Fowler made the mysqldump file available.
- I downloaded it, gunzipped it, created a mysql database named web_pod, and used the mysql source command to read in the data. No errors reported.
- I created an apache web site on my personal machine and unzipped the files from github into it.
- I changed the discover/secret/connexion.php file to use the mysql connection data for the site.
- I changed the discover/index.php file to point to the appropriate directories on localhost.
- I changed the <? tag in relevant PHP files to <?php to be compatible with modern PHP.
- I pointed my browser to the site and the product-code home page came up fine.
- The navigation links to okfn.org sites work fine.
* The Home, Browse Data, Data Quality, Download Data, and Search links all point to locations (directories) that do NOT exist in the github version of the program (unless I'm missing something). We need to find the remainder of the code (for directories en, navigate, data-quality, download, and search) and add it.