Labs Hangouts happen on the third Thursday of every month, which means the next hangout will be…
- When: Thursday 18 August 17:00 GMT+1 (London) (add to calendar)
- Who: anyone
- Chat: https://gitter.im/okfn/chat (use this channel for chatting during the hangout)
- Brief intro to Labs and OKI
- Need help migrating Linked Open Vocabularies (lov.okfn.org) to Heroku: https://github.com/pyvandenbussche/lov/issues/65
- Need help updating Labs Handbook: https://github.com/okfn/handbook
- Lots of activity on Frictionless Data
- Specifications: https://github.com/frictionlessdata/specs
- Python library: https://github.com/frictionlessdata/datapackage-py
- Lots of posts on the Labs blog: http://okfnlabs.org/blog/
- Waylon Finn: Presents on Dataship
This topic is a wiki. Feel free to add to the agenda!
The hangout is an opportunity for folks to learn more about open source tech work done at Open Knowledge International as well as to present and discuss projects and ideas from the community. We will also discuss any general Labs administrative issues such as improvements to website, upcoming events etc.
Anyone can come along and contribute. If you’d like to present something please edit this topic and add it to the agenda.
Editing this “wiki” topic
If you are logged in, you can click the ellipsis below to reveal the edit button.