Hey all, Labs Hangouts are now happening on the third Thursday of each month, which means the next hangout will be…
When: Thursday 21 April 17:00 London time
Who can attend: anyone
This topic is now a wiki. Feel free to add to the agenda!
- Shutdown of Labs server
- Open Product Data recently rebuilt and looking for a maintainer!
- OpenTrials with @vitorbaptista
- TCP-EEBO texts and related quality, freely-licensed historical text collections
- C4Corpus - open licensed multi-lingual text corpus extracted from CommonCrawl
- Labs Handbook (and next steps for Data Patterns)
- Recap on Q1 sprints and plans for Q2
- Econ Factbook update
The hangout is an opportunity for folks to present projects and ideas and also to discuss any general Labs items such as improvements to website, events etc.
It is mostly informal and anyone can come along and contribute. If you’d like specifically to present something please jump into the Labs Hangouts Etherpad and add it to the agenda
Editing this “wiki” topic
If you are logged in, you can click the ellipsis below to reveal the edit button.