For the last few months, we’ve been experimenting with scheduling Labs Hangouts on Tuesdays. Let us know if this is not a convenient time.
The next Labs hangout will be…
- When: Tuesday 20 December 16:00 GMT (London) (add to calendar)
- Who: anyone is welcome to join
- Chat: https://gitter.im/okfn/chat (use this channel for chatting during the hangout)
- Brief intro to Labs and OKI
- Active Data Bio: http://blog.okfn.org/2016/11/29/git-for-data-analysis-why-version-control-is-essential-collaboration-public-trust/
This topic is a wiki. Feel free to add to the agenda!
The hangout is an opportunity for folks to learn more about open source tech work done at Open Knowledge International as well as to present and discuss projects and ideas from the community. We will also discuss any general Labs administrative issues such as improvements to website, upcoming events etc.
Anyone can come along and contribute. If you’d like to present something please edit this topic and add it to the agenda.
Editing this “wiki” topic
If you are logged in, you can click the ellipsis below to reveal the edit button.