With OER16 just under a month away, now is your last chance to register for the event.
The delegate rate is £280 for the full 2 day conference including the Gala Dinner on Tuesday, 19 April. [Members of the Programme Committee and Members of ALT are entitled to a discounted fee of £250]. Limited places for one day attendance are available, although we encourage delegates to register for the full event whenever possible. Single day attendance does not include the Gala Dinner and costs £160.
OER16 will take place on 19th & 20th April 2016 at the University of Edinburgh. The conference will be chaired by Melissa Highton, Director of Learning, Teaching and Web Services at the University of Edinburgh, and Lorna Campbell, OER Liaison at the University of Edinburgh and EDINA Digital Education Manager.
OER16 will focus on:
- The strategic advantage of open and creating a culture of openness.
- Converging and competing cultures of open knowledge, open source, open content, open practice, open data and open access.
- Hacking, making and sharing.
- The reputational challenges of openwashing.
- Openness and public engagement.
- Innovative approaches to opening up cultural heritage collections for education.
To book please visit: http://go.alt.ac.uk/OER16-Registration.
Follow #oer16 to keep up to date with all conference news or visit https://oer16.oerconf.org.
If you use Twitter, you may wish to tweet the following suggested text: “#oer16 last chance to register at http://go.alt.ac.uk/OER16-Registration”.