I am pushing for an implementation of CKAN at the research institution I work for. As part of a proposal document, I’d like to include a 1-page set of facts about CKAN that will leave no doubt of it’s stature as the leading open data portal, and all relevant accopmlishments. The closest web page I have found is this one:
Is there any other web page or document somewhere that would contain this?
I’m going to start working on it, but I thought I’d check if it already exists somewhere.
Here are examples of info I’d like to include on the 1-pager.
- Founding year:
- Number of active deployments:
- Open source: # commits, # of contributors, # resolved GH issues.
- Number of extensions/plugins
- Top stats about the CKAN association
- List of major countries deploying ckan
- What is the largest CKAN instance?
- List of major institutional partner or deployments
- Average time to develop and deploy:
- Notable integrations with other tools
- Platform supports/incorporates the following protocols, standards, technologies, e.g. REST API
Suggestions for other things to include in this fact sheet?