Community Wiki - who use it and for what?

You don’t have to do that, especially since it’s not yet been decided if wiki is to be used or not - as far as I know. See my separate reply regarding how branding resources could be communicated clearer.

Thanks @Stephen for pointing this out, I had no idea about this repository. I remember having issues in 2014 to get ahold of new branding stuff through Google Docs since I didn’t have Google Account.

• Another idea as for he function of the wiki is based on the proverb “Don’t put all the eggs in the same basket.”. An example is that GitHub has been through cyberattacks and it would be a hassle if people could not reach branding resources because of any kind of issue at GitHub. Hence the OK wiki could serve a function as a “backups” storage that OK has self-hosted control of.

• I also see the need for putting up instructions for the community’s local groups. Like right now I try to activate Google Analytics but I cannot find anything on how to make it work for http://se.okfn.org/. I would very much like to run Piwik Analytics instead but have lost touch with sysadmin at OK Central who was going to follow up on it last summer.