Hi @Mor, found another source.
Each ministries has published their transaction data with PDF and Excel by month.
This data contains following columns. So I think it could fulfill the requirements.
- 名称、場所、期間及び種別 : name of transaction record
- 契約担当官等の氏名並びにその所属する部局の名称及び所在地: department/office which has took charge
- 契約を締結した日: date of contract
- 契約の相手方の商号又は名称及び住所: name and address of vendor
- 一般競争入札・指名競争入札の別（総合評価の実施）: budget for the record
- 予定価格契約金額: amount of the transaction
for Project contract
Japanese ministries has their Project base budget besides of above transactions.
Each ministries make their “行政レビューシート/Review sheet” as @Masa mentioned above.
The budget and justification are examined in this sheet, and also, if the Project is multi-year project, the vendors of last year must be described.
Each projects are enrolled at the end of Japanese business year (end of March).
So only the fiscal year is described in that sheet.