Open Knowledge meet up in Santiago?

Hey, folks! How are you doing?

Who here from the Open Knowledge Network is going to Santiago next week?

From Brazil, I know Natália Mazotte, Marco Túlio, Juan Torres, Gisele Craveiro and me are going! And I’ve just talked to @Mor and know that her, @sandervdwaal and @KatelynRogers are also going!

I’ll bring some cachaça for we have some caipirinha! Let’s have an Open Knowledge drinks and chat there!

Hasta pronto! Saúde!

1 Like

Hola!

I’ll be arriving to Santiago tomorrow. I can organise a meet up for all of us on Wednesday in one if the bars in Santiago old quarter? Sounds good?

1 Like

Great idea Mor & Tom! Looking forward to meeting you all in person there! :smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I hope I can join you all in Santiago, as from last Monday I’m now officially representing the OKFN open education working group Changes for the Open Education Working Group | Open Education Working Group.

1 Like

HI all! See you in Santiago next week! I am arriving monday at 3am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi there! I’m arriving on sunday noon.

I wanted to share the last post on abrelatam log, that was heavy inspired in our reunion on mexico!

http://blog.abrelatam.org/la-experiencia-abrelatamera-para-un-outsider/

Yes, is in spanish. deal with it :smile:

1 Like

@rusosnith, you post moved me!

Guys, we will meet in one of the bars in Lastaria. More details on Monday.
If you want, we can always have a whatsapp / telegram group for the conference, so tell me if you want to set one.

I am already in Santiago, so if I can help with something, let me know.

Nos vemos pronto!

2 Likes

I’m also already in Santiago, visiting friends and universities here.
What time do we meet on wednesday?
If I can vote for a group, I’d vote for telegram, since I don’t use watsapp :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll email mor my cellphone number

See you soon

+1 for Telegram instead of Whatsapp. A simple reason is the desktop app.

Yeahhhh! I like the idea! For me is perfect on wednesday!

1 Like

@ddie, this topic I told you about this morning! :smiley:

Place of the meet up?

Folks, let’s decide until today a place and time to spread to everybody. OK? We ask locals and discover a good place for the Open Knowledge folks to meet!

@Mor, where is the place you told about near the venue? @KatelynRogers, welcome to Santiago!

We will meet at El Diabalito at 6!
Merced 336 - Local 2 · Barrio Lastarria

See you all there!

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: :beers:

1 Like

Some pictures!

1 Like