Publication of results?

Hi All,

Since this is an interesting topic, and since I like being transparent, here are what I know:

1. I got back to the blogs about the index; i didn’t see a publishing date there. @mrybi - can you link me to where you saw it was March? This would be helpful for me.

2. This whole topic made me realised that we (OKI) need to communicate more. We have changed the project manager of this project in January and didn’t announce the new timeline. As the new project manager, I am taking a note here to write a blog post about it after Open Data Day.

3. Speaking of Open Data Day, we need to be realistic here - I am the person who is now coordinating both the index ODD, which make me be really stretched thin, even with the help of the other OKI staff (and they are amazing with their help!). These two projects running together are hard to pull out at the same time, and unless sometimes will take the load from us on ODD, I don’t see how we can launch on the date. For the record, I asked for help about Open Data Day from the open data day community several times, with no real answer:-(

4. We are trying to align with the Web Foundation, so both products won’t contradict one another but work together. Publishing at the same month is a step that will help to make it better, even if we publish late.

I hope this long explanation is helpful, and I will try to make sure from now on that expectations are set clearly. Keep the feedback going!

Best,
Mor

1 Like